Current Open Positions
Blue Ridge Pet Clinic continues to grow! Currently, we have full-time Associate Veterinarian positions available in our AAHA-accredited small animal practice. Our clinic has a great culture and an excellent reputation. Teamwork is encouraged and exceptional mentoring available. Blue Ridge Pet Clinic is in the picturesque community of Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona. At 7000-foot elevation, our practice is surrounded by pine trees and many lakes, and the temperature rarely hits triple-digits. You will find access to many well-maintained hiking trails, and the popular Sunrise Ski Resort is less than an hour-drive away. Here at Blue Ridge Pet Clinic, we offer experienced support staff, with many long-term employees.
Since we are in a small town in a rural community, applicant is expected to take a rotation of the emergency on-call. Bonuses are paid for emergencies seen.
Our equipment includes:
- New direct digital radiography
- Dental radiology
- New ultrasound machine
- Idexx in-house lab equipment
- Electronic records
We also have four anesthetic machines with Isoflurane and Sevoflurane gas available, suction, and an endoscope.
- Limited on-call hours, rotated through our veterinarians.
- A standard pro-sal agreement for an Associate Veterinarian.
- Benefits include; CE, license fees, malpractice insurance, association dues paid, 401k, health insurance and a moving stipend
- The Pinetop/Lakeside area, is a friendly community and it is a great place to raise a family.
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Applicate must have the ability to practice exceptional surgery and medicine and an Arizona veterinary license
Blue Ridge Pet Clinic is seeking a Full-Time or Part-Time Veterinary Technician to join our team!
We will train the right person for the job!
Job Duties of a Veterinary Technician include, but not limited to:
- Admit clients and patients to exam rooms. Collect and record patient information.
- Assist Doctor with restraint and treatment of patients.
- Enter charges into computer.
- Set up surgery suite. Prepare animals for surgery.
- Assist Doctor in surgery.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after surgery.
- Clean up after surgery, including cleaning, sterilizing and repacking instruments and equipment.
- Carefully monitor hospitalized patients for treatment, including catheters, hydration, urination, bowel movements, fluid intake and comfort, etc
- Run lab tests and record results. Prepare samples to send out
- Fill prescriptions.
- Treat animals at the direction of the Doctor, including dental procedures, giving vaccinations, clip and clean procedures, bandaging, etc
- Take radiographs.
- Stock exam rooms, surgery and treatment areas. Advise ordering tech of low supply levels
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Sick time